- • The session commencers in April for all classes.
- • The students from those countries where the Academic year ends in May / June may join from July/ August.
- • The minimum age of the student, as on 1st of April Early childhood 3+ years (Three+)
For Admission in class 1st to 10th the following documents should be provided -
- Completed Application form.
- Photocopies of the report cards of the last two years.
- Transfer certificate duly attested by Directorate of Education for CBSE students.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
Mere filling and submission of application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
The Students will have to take a written Entrance Test in English, Mathematics, Science, Hindi & Logical Reasoning followed by a reading test and interview.
Selection for admission will be made on merit basis. The decision of the school authorities is final and binding. Any false or incorrect information may jeopardize selection and enrollment.